- 2004/11/23 - The 0.5.0 library, now has command line options to change channels to be grabbed. The be_tlm, be_tvb, br_uol and nz_tvnz grabbers all make use of this new library. And not to mention the new se_dan grabber!
- 2004/10/03 - The 0.4.1 library, bug fix to library & bug fix to be grabbers.
- 2004/10/01 - The 0.4.0 library now has cacheing support, a startdate option and comes in many new package formats. The be_tlm, be_tvb, br_uol and nz_tvnz grabbers all make use of this new library.
- 2004/09/06 - The 0.3.4 library now has a bug reporting facility. The source has changed for the nz_nzoom grabber and it isn't working so has been replaced with nz_tvnz.
- 2004/08/16 - PyTVGrab 0.3.2 release. More, better, higher, faster, less bugs etc. We now have 5 grabbers and a much improved library.
- 2003/11/18 - PyTVGrab 0.2.0-rc1 release. Only the Belgian/The Netherlands grabber is available at this time.
Others will follow soon.